Energypath 2012 is three days of Energy Camps, presentations, and exhibits designed to nurture and stimulate sustainable energy awareness and is an ideal place to showcase and exhibit, to an audience of over 500 diverse attendees including; students, teachers, professors, industry professionals and policy makers, what your company does to promote sustainability. This year's theme is "America's Sustainable Energy Future".
We invite you to join us as an exhibitor at the Energypath 2012 Conference running from June 25th – 29th at DeSales University in Center Valley Pennsylvania. Energypath 2012 is a great opportunity for your company to sell and promote products. We expect more than 500 attendees comprised of policy makers, academic community members, business leaders, sustainable energy related exhibitors and the general public.
We encourage you to register early because space is limited and filling up quickly.
• Showcase your organization as a part of the solution to a sustainable energy future.
• Sell and promote your products.
• Network with others interested in renewable energy.
DATES & TIMES
• Noon, Wednesday June 27th: Exhibits must be in place.
• 2 pm, Friday, June 29th: Exhibits must be removed.
• $725 through April 15th, 2012. Make checks payable to Sustainable Energy Fund.