Energypath 2019 was held at DeSales University in Center Valley, PA on Thursday, July 25th, 2019....» Read More
Sustainable Energy Fund is pleased to invite students (undergrads, masters, and PhD students welcome!) to present their research and theories on the concept of regenerative energy during a poster session and lunch at the Energypath Conference on June 2, 2020, held at DeSales University. Presented research can come from any disciplinary perspective, including technology, policy, ﬁnance, and more. Please direct any questions and send completed applications to Jeremy Strungis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster Presentation Grand Prize: $1,500
Regenerative Energy Future
A future in which energy production methods and use result in a positive impact on living systems.
A system’s impact that includes energy liberation, human health, and the betterment of the environment.
Methods of transportation, delivery, and consumption of energy by humans that result in improved social and ecosystem outcomes.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Maximum poster size is 48×36 inches. Display boards of 48×36 inches will be available.
- Posters should be printed using appropriate means.
- Titles should be at least 2 inches high. Use appropriate font styles.
- Words should be large enough to read from several feet away, but do not use all caps. The body type font should be at least 18 point.
- Text, figures, and headings should be tastefully arranged. White space should be used appropriately.
- Easels and board will be provided, and students will be assigned to a specific easel.
Setup begins at 9:30 AM and judging begins at 10:30 AM. Lunch and awards are at 12:30 PM. There is no participation fee and lunch is provided. Selection of the teams will occur on a rolling basis.