We are excited to announce our Keynote speaker! Ramesh ("Rudy") Shankar is the Director of the...» Read More
Call for 2022 Speakers
Energypath is the Mid-Atlantic’s premier sustainable energy conference where professionals, policymakers, and academics from the sustainable energy industry connect. This event will be held at DeSales University on June 29.
The conference will focus on “Energy Source Diversity” in awareness of the ongoing transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources. Diverse energy sources will play a vital role in the generation, industrial, and transportation sectors. In the Annual Energy Outlook 2021, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts that renewable electricity generation will increase more rapidly than electricity demand through 2050. Its projected generation from renewable energy technologies accounts for 60% of the cumulative capacity from 2020 to 2050. Natural gas-fired generators account for the remaining 40%.
Energypath 2022 will examine the past, present, and future electricity demands and energy sources. We will uncover what solutions are still needed to create a more stable and sustainable future. Join us for in-depth sessions that will help you make decisions today that will prepare your business for the future.
- We are seeking speakers to discuss topics such as, but not limited to:
- Current energy sources for electric generation in PA, nationally and worldwide
- Trends and influences on the energy market and fuel sources
- Efficient generation and efficiency for manufacturers and large facility managers
- Transportation and fuel
- Electrification of the built environment
- Energy storage: batteries and other technologies
How has the energy market changed? How will it continue to transform between now and 2050?
Due Date: April 1, 2022
Please email proposals to Director of Programs: Kelly Sanders, [email protected]
Proposals must include:
- Presenter/ co-presenter Name, Title, Organization, Address, Phone, Email
- Title and session description
- Learning objectives (By attending this session, participants will…)
Registration Fee waived for speakers